FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Monday, November 01, 2010

If I Were A Boy...

erm..actually i wanna share tis to u..
but..u're to bz wit ur work..
no offense..i understand u..

i never told u tis story actualy..
i'm afraid if u mad wit me..
actually..
my fren had asked me to b her bf 4 a while..
alto i refused coz im a girl
bt she force me to do it..
she's frustrated wit her bf..
her bf left her bcoz of other girl...
hurm..
i felt pity 4 her...
she wan me to b her bf 4 a day..
i stil refused..
but she forced me..
she really wan me to act as her fake bf..
i told her tat was wrong..
n she knw it...
but she stil wan me to pretend like her bf..

i tink 4 a while..
i looked at her..
her condition really worse..
i'm afraid if sumtink happened to her..
then i said
i'll talk to her bf..
but she refused...
she juz wan me to b her fake bf...
just 4 tat tyme..
only..then she'll b ok...
hurm..i tink again..
i dunno wat should i do..
she's my fren..my besfren...
i won't c her like tat..

tats make me sad..
then i agree wit her...

*sory dear...juz 4 tis tyme ony k...i juz wan her to b happy...*

she gv me a smile n hug me tite...
i knw she'll b ok then..
then she tke my hand n we hang out together..
not at public..
just at the playground n the garden near to her house...
hehe..
i told her tat i won't pretend to b her bf if we're in public n she agree...
hurm~ i fell guilty actually..
but..4 her..my besfren..i won't let her lost becoz of her useless x-bf..

we buy sum ice-cream near to her house n ate together...
we share together actually...
just like a couple did..
erk....(feel weird alto she's a girl..)
huhuhu....
she told me everytinks tat she felt about her bf...
she pretend me as her x-bf was in front of her now..
she expressed everytinks to me...
sumtym i shocked wit her confess to her real bf tat she told me..huhuhu..
i hate tat guy...really hate him..
how could he did tat to a girl like her..
my fren was just ordinary girl..
she was weak..
she's toooooooooooooooo polite to HIM..the jerk guy....
if i found him..i'll kill tat guy...

she told me tat her x-bf owez hit her...
"WHAT????"
i was really mad wit the guy...
i can't stand anymore...
i wan to kill the JERK guy...
really wan to kill HIM....

but she hold my hand n beg me to stay...
i was shocked...
indeed!
she juz accepted wat the JERK did to her...
OH I HATE THAT GUY....
i felt sorry 4 her actually...
she doesn't serve 4 it...
she's to nice...
wen i asked the reason her x-bf hit her...
she said tat the JERK saw her wit another guy at school..
WHAT???
only tat....the JERK hit her juz like she's his wife...
OH DAMN...I can't stand anymore....

she cried suddenly....
damn...she cried badly...
i was confused...
she cried suddenly...
badly cried....

i asked her y...
she juz quiet...
i dunno wat should i do..
i juz can hug her to gv her sum strength...
hurm...she cried like she never cried b4...
in tat case..i asked her to go home...
i lead her to her go home as she can't walk properly...
she's lost in her world ordy...

i juz let her lay on her bed slowly..
she stil cried..
really..
i oso dunno wat should i do...

i asked her to sleep..
n evrytink will go on..
she wan me to accompany her until she slep
n i agree...hurm..
i felt very sory 4 her..
n i hate the JERK...

i wait beside her bed...
until she slept...
i oso dunno wen i fal asleep..
wen i woke up..
i realise i was slept beside her..
n luckily i woke wen sun stil raised...
i look at her face..
i knw she suffered a lot..
her tears stil wet....
she cried on her slep...
hurm~
she's my bes fren..
i love her...
her x-bf must b teach...
the JERK was to much..

i saw her face in short distance...
to much sad rather than happy..
i noticed tat her face not smooth like be4..
i touched her face...
swelled...
then i noticed tat her cheek was blue....
i didn't blind yet..
her cheek was swelled...
damn..
her cheek badly swelled..
no wonder i didn't noticed it b4..
she wore tudung bha...

tat tyme..
i cried in silent...
i never knw her sadness...
she juz hapy wen i met her..
she nvr told me about THE JERK wen we met...
how bad i am as her fren...
i'm not her bez fren...
i'm not deserve 4 the title bez fren...

i'm badly sad..
i hug her n kissed her at her forehead...
sincerely..
i love her becoz she was my fren..
i won't c her sad anymore..

then i decided to accompany her 24 hours..
i called my mum  n said tat i'll stay at her house 4 one nite...
n my mum agreed...

her mum was outstation...
her dad oso..
then i cooked 4 our lunch...
hurm..
im not good in cooking actually but bole d mkn la..hahah

i woke her up..
but she's too tired cried..
i brought the food to her room n we ate together..
i feed her slowly...
really..
i felt very pity 4 her...
i can't accept wat THE JERK had done to her...

i told my self tat i'll love her more as fren
start from tat moment...
i'll b thr 4 her until she can 4get THE JERK...
she's not suit 4 the JERK...

after our lunch..
i can saw her tears were fallin again..
i wipe her tears immediately..
she lookd at me..
i was juz smile...
i wan her to feel happy again...

"lepas ni kita tengok movie k...crita katun..mesti ko suka..nanti aku masakkan nasi goreng...kita tengok sama2...skarang ni..ko rehat dulu..biar aku masak...ok.."
dia tersenyum..n mgangguk...
senyuman dia sama seperti senyuman dulu2..
aku tau..
kawan aku hampir kembali...
n aku akan pastikn itu akan berlaku..

tats my promise to myself..
we spent our tym together wisely..
no more story bout THE JERK...
no more sad...
i tried not to remember her to THE JERK..
i juz wan her to b happy..
tats ol..

all the tym..
i saw smile on her face..
no sad tears..
ol was juz hapy tears..
i can hear her laugh n her joke again..
really glad tat...
we enjoy together until late of the nite..
around 2 in the monink..
haha..
then we slep together..
we shared pillow n bed..
nice..
we shared everytink..

b4 she fall asleep..
she told me sumtink..
but i pretend to sleep..
she kep talking alto she knw i was slep..

"amni..thank u so much 4 everytink..aku tau ko marah..aku tau ko marah sbb aku xpnah btau ko sal ni..tp,aku xmau ko sedih..aku tau lau ko tau sal ni..ko akn cri dia..aku xmau ko pla gaduh ngan dia..biarla..benda tu da blalu..aku bsyukur sgt ko ada d sisi aku skg ni..trima ksih byk2..ko da buat aku ceria hari ni..aku da jnji ngn diri aku sndiri..aku xkn mudah menyerah kalah ngn org mcm dia...aku akn blajar utk jd kuat..aku akn bljr utk jd tabah..aku jnji..demi ko amni.aku xkn kecewakn ko g..aku jnji ngan diri aku dmi pgorbannan ko utk aku..apa pun..aku bhagia hari ni..thank u very much dear..i love u oso...gud nite...swet drem"

she kissed me at my cheek..
i was cried wen she told me tat..
but she didn't realized it..
after a few minutes..
i confront wit her n hug her...
she woke up..
look she was surprised..

"aku syg ko .....sory aku teda d sisi ko slama ni.. sorry,aku bkn kwn ko yg baik..sorry aku teda d sisi ko tym ko plu aku..aku mintak maaf byk2...aku minta maaf byk2..."
"aku pun syg ko amni...sorry sbb aku da bebankn hati ko..sorry 4 evrytink...kita tidur k...yg lepas biarkn la..yg pntink aku ada ko...k.."
"ya..yg lepas biarkan blalu..mulai skg..ko ada aku..k...jom tido..da lewat ni.."

then we slep together wit a smile...
we knw we've had 4 each other..
i love her..
n she love me..
we're frens n owez like tat..
no one would seperate us except Allah..
i love her very much...
thank u ...
i will owez love u..

*tis is not a story tat i publish to tell everybody about her story...but i wan sumone out thr to realized his mistakes..big mistake tat he did to my bez fren..
*sorry i can't tel her name here..not even outside if u asked me..
*i'll kept silence 4 the Q..

till then..
c ya in another entry...
bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wpun alittle bit jelous... ahahaha.. but still,im pity of her [sori english tunggang langgang. haha]
send my regard to her =)

SH4Vi4Mie said...

azza..no worries.u still the one in my heart..no doubt..i always love u dear..
i'll send her ur regards..

stil lov u,
amnie ^_~

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥