FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

When Heart Ringing.....

suddenly..
i felt my heart ringing
it happened wen i was closed with HYUN+ZI...
ngeh3~
dun get me wrong..
just fel happy wen closed wit them..
ngeh3~

aiyooo...
wats wrong wit me...???
huhuhu..mis my coklat ordy...
uhuhu....
can't wait to go home...
huhu
bantal busuk n putera bonzer ordy text me last nite...
hehehe
i miss both of them..
they r my enemies n my buddies..
ehhehe


lol~
stop wit tat..
continue with my HYUN+ZI
i'm wit them...
ngeh3~
hohoho....
miss them ordy o...
i'll left them any hours from now...
huhuhu
sad~~~~~
T_T

will miss them o...
huhu..

but soon...
HYUN+ZI born day will coming..
ngeh3~~~
surprise....
hihihi...
can't wait...
hihihi...


ned sumtink
to surprise HYUN+ZI...
hihihi.....

HYUN+ZI....
will miss u..
ngeh3~~

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥