FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Friday, November 12, 2010

I Dream Of You Hubbies =.="

Last night, for the first time...I’ve dream of the people that I Love most at the same time. I didn’t expect to have such lovely dream as last night. I won’t wake up until my clock shows the number 07:00 AM. Lol~

I miss the dream...so much.
I dreamed of my beloved FAMILY, Coklat, Sis Belle, Farah Shaqhirah, Siti Haziah Raduan, Geviana Anak George, Maziziana Anak David, and “someone” that I don’t know his name. I forgot already. For sure, I love the person too.
In my dream, I was heading to some place that seems as our hostel in IPG, Block D, as I remember. I was much closed to Sis Belle. We’re laugh and happy together. Then I met Farah Shaqhirah and follow her to her dorm. I met her mother there, my ex-teacher at the middle school, madam Halimah. I’m glad to meet both of them since I’ve long time didn’t make to visit them. I noticed that they are not very fine. Madam Halimah doesn’t look healthy. Farah Shaqhirah also doesn’t look happy. Although they look happy in front of me, but I know there is something wrong with them. Hurm~ I hope they’ll just be fine. Amen.
After that I’ve dream of my beloved family. Nothing bad happened. They are just fine and healthy. They look very happy there. I loved that. I’ll meet them soon. Can’t wait to see them... Homesick again. ^_^
Siti Haziah Raduan, Geviana Gladysha Anak George, and Maziziana Anak David come into my dream when I was on my way to Hall. I met them was laughing. Seems they’re very happy (maybe because they manage to go home early than us...^_^) BTW, I’m happy when they’re happy. ^___^ that’s will be my pleasure. I love them damn much. Sis Ziah, Sis Gee, Sis Zizi, I’m glad to know you all. I thank to Allah because I met you here. Thank You Very Much Sisters.
And last part of my dream, was Coklat and me. We have to go to some place that very far. But Coklat was not there with me. I’ve look for Coklat everywhere but I didn’t see Coklat. Then, I saw Coklat dorm, “Coklat must be there”, I said. I run as fast as I can to reach Coklat. Once Coklat saw me, Coklat suddenly hug me. Coklat said, “hye Kura-Kura... I missed you so much. Mana kau hilang ni?” Then Coklat laugh. We walked together and have a chit-chat. Coklat seems very happy and I loved to see that. Everyone in my dream seems very happy. I’d love to dream this dream again. What such a lovely dream.

Good bye to you my trusted friends, we’ll never see each other until we manage to do that next time. I’m glad to know all of you in my dream at the same time. I’ll missed the dream so much.

2 comments:

musafir kehidupan said...

Sedih baca post ni...
Apabila kita menyayangi seseorang, beritahulah mereka before its too late..

SH4Vi4Mie said...

insyaAllah kak...
amni akan akan ingat pesan akak...
terima kasih atas ingatan itu..
amni hargai sangat2...
:')

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥