FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Sunday, November 07, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S © Geviana Gladysha George

wat do u understand by tis title..?
hurm...
seems not everyone knows tat...
WTF...
sorry 4 using the words..

not my intention...
i got tis from my seniors...

I LOVE TO MAKE FRENS.. ^_^
~ Friends~ A simple word isn't it? It's uttered everyday to almost every person imaginable. Who are your friends? I used to think that friends were the people that you could laugh and talk to. Now I know that friends aren't that, they're the people that touch your hearts. You could spend hours with them doing nothing at all and it can be the best time of your life, just because it was with them. They're the people you can share your secrets with, cry with, laugh with, and just have fun with. They don't judge you or make you change. They accept you exactly as you are. They look at you and they see a great person, one they love spending time with. You all share something in common and are tied together by memories, tears, laughs, and smiles. You're tied together by love for the other. Friendship is the strangest but greatest thin in the world. I find my time with my friends, the best times of my life. My friends are my heart, my soul, my fun, my laughter, tears, love and my life.
© Geviana Gladysha George 7/11/2010


wat i noe...fren can do everytink tat dey wan to people tat dey kol fren...but i disagree wit tat...looks like fren tat type actually using people around him/her....anyway...i really hope tat i will never do tat to my beloved fren..esp de fren tat i loved most...hurm..i wana list dem but i'm afraid if dey wil betray me alto i'll tink tat is nonsense..but gee told me to not to...dun believe other people alto dey r u bez fren..i knew it already...i had been betrayed twice wit the same person..haha...wat the hell...i duno if i'm so stupid o wat..how i can gv dem a second chance n 4gv dem after wat dey had done to me...i oso duno...am i too moron..? i'm not..i'm not stupid, moron, o such tings like tat...i gv dem second chance coz i noe evryone shud hv second chance...i 4gv them becoz thr s notink shud i remember from dem....pointles..dey r not my fren if dey betray me...once myb ok..but twice...NO WAY!!!!! i'm not tat stupid to repeat my mistakes..i'll nvr gv others de chance to betray me..no..NEVER...thank u to u Geviana Gladysha...u owez remind me about tis..i duno who had gv me some advises like u did...hurm~~ as i remember, my cuzys..kak eg,kak inah, kak iyah, my fren,..azzatul fatonah,...my senpai sists,...kak ain, wina, n lady, oya..kak wawa...n my seniors...u n siti haziah raduan...n oya..almost 4got..sis zizi..
u ol owez tel me not to believe others easily...i'm really appreciate tat..thank u to HYUN+ZI oso...sori i 4got u..hehe..didn't mean to...thank u ol..really appreciate it...hope tat wat u ol said wil b ur attitude oso...i hope it from u ol...bcoz i noe, people tat said de ting to me can't accept de ting happened to dem oso...hurm~~from now, i'm really trust on u azzatul fatonah...i trust tat u'll never betray our relationship...so far, i've do my bez to stay loyal wit u..i dun wan any felings tat wil make me betray our relationship inside my heart...if it does..i trow it away b4 it come to my heart..ples..i dun wan to betray our relationship too...i've experienced it b4..u either...we both noe how bad it fel...i love u azza..really..i love u from deep inside my heart...T_T....

for sure now..these r the people tat i gv dem my love n some of my trust..(since dey didn't wan me to fully trust others...excluding my beloved family..)
azzatul fatonah salim, siti nor ain jemin, ledwina edwin, lyediana sopital, siti haziah raduan, geviana gladysha anak george, maziziana@diana david,....then i duno ordy...
actualy, it doesn't mean tat i don't love my other fren but..i don't hv de strength yet to do tat...i duno y i gv dem de keistimewaan..but tat is wat my heart told me...my mind didn't tel me anytink about tis..sory if u ol mad wit me..ples..i'm stil trauma...dare not to do tat...
sorry 4 everytink..but as u ol hv to noe..i owez try my bez to b ur fren..notink such bad intention....i closed to u ol sincerely..i've no bad intention...i'm onest to b fren wit u ol...but, it depends on u ol to judge me..i hv no objection wit tat...it's ol urs...

til then..
bye..
c u ol in de nex entry..
hv a splendid day evryone..
may Allah Bless U ol...  

oya..b4 i 4got...today is Geviana Gladysha birthday...so i wana wish her a happy birthday special in my blog..let sing for her..
hapy birthday to u....
hapy birthday to u....
hapy birthday to gee-gee....
hapy birthday to u.....

hope u'll past ur exam wit flying colors gee...
anyway...
i'm glad to noe u..
really..i'm appreciate it..
i wish ol de bez 4 u..
thank u 4 everytink gee....
i duno how shud i tel u..
but u n ct hv done much 4 me..
witout u ol realize it..
i'm tankful to HIM
coz HE let us met in tis place..
^_^
thank u again...
^_*
Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥