FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

+______+

yeah, i started my day badly. pergh! i don't like that.everything gone crazy for me. i dunno what should i do to make it better. i have nothing to say. sounds bad for me. i don't like this!! urgh! i need something to make me busy. else, i'll think of something that make my head CRACK. honestly, my mood to start my study had come but my roommate strolling and i dunno what task that our lecturer had given to us. huhu... and sadly, i feel awkward to speak in English again..dush! bad news! well, i think it's my time to study this language again. huhu... badly i can't study now.. wuwuwuwu... hurm, honestly my dictionary rusak already. can't write in English as usual. hoho...bad girl oh me...huhuhu..

argh! peduli...who cares?? nobody! hahaha....hurm, sebenarnya aku rindu ngan 'dia'...after lama xjumpa ngan dia,akhirnya kami kuar date utk kali pertama..huhu..sedih2...pas ni xdapat jumpa 'dia' g sebab dia ada urusan negara yg perlu ditunaikan..huargh!!!! will miss u dear...huhu..baru jugak lepas rindu ngan begaduh ma dia ari ahad tu..huhu.*peduli la dia..sapa suruh jahat.. +_+* hurm..n skang ni aku betul2 rindu ngan dia. rindu mau makan ngan dia, rindu mau tgk wayang ngan dia, rindu mau nyanyi ngan dia, rindu mau mengumpat ma dia.. (haha...yg ni menambah jak.. ;p)  n yg paling rindu...rindu mau cakap ngan dia.. T_T* lalala...apa pun, hidup perlu diteruskan ngan happy-go-lucky jangan cari laki..haha...erm, aku mau teruskan study aku yg tergendala semata-mata mau lepas rindu kat sini..hik3... ^__^ well, tats ol 4 now...later-later i write lg k..hee... tata...
^________^

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥