FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Lady Queencess, Shizu n Debbie..^____^

Hehe...

I got tis tag from my beauty cuzzy..
Hoho..

ol the besh to u ol..
Hehe...
Enjoy answering tis tag k...
Hehe..


3 things datz scare me
god
bad fren(tis s fren tat betray his/her fren..huhu)
wen sum1 tat i loved leave me(T_T)


3 people who make me laugh
aqiel(my cuzz)
rosalia moisi(my "anak angkat" xd)
lady queencess(her entries on her blog XoXo)


3 things i hate
crowded
smelly+dirty place
lazy..T_T


3 things i dont understand
why?
when?
what?

3 things i'm doing rite now
answering tis tag..lol~
listen to a song..xd
"dating" wit my beloved kura2..^O^


3 things i want to do before i die
"mengucap 2 kalimah syahadah"
i wan to bring my parents to makkah..so tat dey can "tunaikan haji"...^_^
i wan to apologize to ol people tat i had done mistakes to dem..T_T


3 things i can do
cook+eat
sing+dance
sleep+slap :P


3 things i can't do
kill a person
betray my fren(nvr in my mind..Y_Y)
hang out wit my beloved frens..T_T

3 ways to describe my personality
sensitive
caring
talkactive..(depends on whom i talk to..^_^)

3 person i want to tag
lady queencess
shizu
debbie




*but, if thr s anyone of my reader wud like to answer tis tag alto i didn't tagged ur name..u r welcome to do so..tat wil b my pleasure babe..^__^

1 comment:

Ladyofmine... said...

ko memang. suka cari nahas time aku belajar. hahahaa. bah. ya! i answer it rite now. tepaksa meninggalkan buku. [angkat2 kening~] ;p

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥