FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Pewwitttt...Hallu2...I Have Tagged U Readers..^_^ View-Me2

Hehe...
1stly i wod like to apologize to u ol..
These tag r ....(punya men banyak???)....
So
Hope u guys wil sabar2 la a...
Hoho..
Sorry..
But,
I got tis tag from my beauty cuzzy..
Hoho..
Me oso tired to fil tis tag..
(mo mati oooo~~~+_+)
Btw...ol the besh to u ol..
Hehe...
Enjoy answering tis tag k...
Hehe..

::tag::



Starting time :
4.19pm 09/11/2010

Name :
 nurul amni binti isnirur

Sister(s) : 
nurul auni binti isnirur

Brother(s) : 
mohd. sufi bin isnirur

Shoes size : 
erm...7/8 (kekeke...xd)

Height : 
162cm..(maybe..xd)

where do u live : 
d323 ipgmkk...xd

Have u ever been on a plane : 
oho..ofkos..^O^ many times

Sleep at school : 
yup..1 n only..infront my ustazah..^O^
  
Broken someone hearts : 
yup..but i'm not proud of it..=.="

Sat by da phone all nite waitg 4 someone to call : 
nope...seldom ony...>.<'

Saved emails : 
yup..hehe..4m my sis 'ayuni naziha n dean xo

What is ur room like : 
hurm...nice, big, n untidy..lol~ ^_^

Whats right beside u : 
my kura2..lol~

What is da last things u ate : 
chocolate..^o^

Ever had chicken pox : 
yup..twice..besar n halus..kekeke...^_^

Stitches : 
lol~yup..sumtyms wit my family+frens..^o^

Broken nose : 
nope..n dun wan..i love my nose..lol~

Do u believe love in 1st sight : 
erm...mybe..hihi..xd

Like picnic : 
yup..on the roof..^_*

Last person u dance : 
wit my beloved cuzzyss ^o^

Last made u smile : 
just now..after talk to my "coklat"^_^ she is study 4 her exam tomolo...ehe..bad gurl o me..xoxo...mengacau jak..

today did u talk to someone u like : 
yup...lol~

Get sick : 
huhu...last week..."homesick" xd

Miss someone : 
yup...not only 1..ehehe...

who do u really hate : 
long tym ago..i hate "ufo"

do u like ur handwrittg : 
hehe..ofkos..^_^

r u toe nails painted : 
never..^_+

whose bed other that your would u rather sleep in : 
my sista bed..^o^

what colour shirt are u wearing now : 
blue in dark color..hehe..

r u friendly person : 
yes...but people tink tat i'm a serious person..lol~

do u have any pets : 
yup..rabbits,cats,kura2...love dem ^_^
  
do u sleep with da tv on : 
hoho...seldom...kuang3~

what r u doing rite now : 
typing+dating wit my kura2..lol~

can u handle da thruth : 
sumtyms..=.="

r u close with ur mother or father : 
both..^o^

do u eat healthy : 
haha...duno..i eat wat i wan to eat..^_^

r u confident : 
yes..i am..lol~

5 things i was doing 10 years ago:
-kill many ants..lol~
-baked a chocolate cake...yummy2~
-fel down 20 meters from the hill...T_T its hurt....huhu
-drown in a pond...huhu..i tot i'll die..T_T
-i kiss a person..lol~

5 things i would like 2 do if i be a millionaire:
-go to makkah wit my family
-buy lamborghini n porche as much as i like..lol~
-build a castle 4 my family
-buy a new country juz 4 orphans+old folks to live in..(my old dream)^o^
-build a place tat complete wit games, movies, foods, n bathroom...lol~

5 of my habits:
-like to eat
-like to laugh
-like to hang out wit family+frens
-like to write ^o^
-like to sing

5 places i've lived:
-my sweet home..^_^
-my grandparents home
-my aunty+uncle's home
-my cuzzy's home
-my ipg hostel..lol~

do u think ur hot : hot n spicy? nope..haha...

upload ur fav pic:


why do u like tis pic : 
duno..myb coz me look different here..lol~

when was da last time u ate pizza : 
urm~3 weeks ago..hawaian chicken.. ^o^

da last song u listen to : 
hold my hand by maher zain

wat r u doing now beside diz : 
dating wit my kura2..lol~

what name u prefers besides yours : 
i love my name..^_^

people to tag:
lady queencess (lol~...hihi...answer tis tag k coklat..^o^)
azzatul fatonah.. acca chan~
shizu ^_^
debbie ^_^
neko chan ^_*
jureen kecik.. :P
colyn ^_^
aileen..^_*
fiona..^_+
sin ting.. ^_^
jenny.. ^_+

n 4 tos who wan to answer tis tag..^_^
u r welcome to..^__^

huhu...pause dulu..i'm tired..
T_T

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥