FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Monday, October 04, 2010

LoVe SeAsOn Is CoMiNg................ ReAlLy??

lol~..wat kind of title of my entry today...juz not in mood actually..i've got fever these 2days....really bad..i didn't notice tat until i felt its really hard to wake up tis monink....my head is really heavy..seems like there is a huge stone on it...i feel dizzy suddenly n its gone as fast as its coming... T_T

cek tis out....


Myspace Comments
Myspace Graphics


hoho...suddenly its drop here...feel like i wanna him to b here beside me...really missed him...lol~~ no la...joke ony...i missed my mum actually..i really missed her when i'm sick...she owez there 4 me..alto i knew tat she really trust on me ever than i trust myself..but she owez trust on me..everytink i do, she believed on me..she owez believe me...



Myspace Comments
Myspace Graphics





i really missed u mama...indeed!! i need u right now.....where r u now....i need u more....huhu..T_T..


tis sick make me missed my mama sooooo damn much...




Myspace Comments
Myspace Graphics




mama...am really miss ur hug...T_T
i'd remember when i was almost in death a few months ago..if im not mistaken it was in may......my mum owez there wit me...my sis oso..both of them never leave me alone...they really worried about me....

*Ya ALLAH...my tears falling down now....please i don't wan to cry..please dun drop ur tears Amni...u're at class right now...*



Myspace Comments
Myspace Graphics





a hug will make u feel better..yeah..thank to heidei 4 ur hug last night..i miss my mama's hug damn much...really missed her...*sob...sob...*




i tink tis it enuf 4 tis moment...i dun wan my tears falling again...

for mama, am really miss n love u damn much..love u...

*i need sumone right now...but i noe it was juz my imagination ony...no one here 4 me...T_T*

2 comments:

Irene O. L. Chong said...

Soga cepat sembuh... rajin-rajin makan ubat dan banyakkan minum air suam dan kurangkan minuman manis... exam dah dekat, so kena sihat cepat... :)

SH4Vi4Mie said...

TQ very2 much sis Oilan..really appreciate tat...huhu..thank u 4 ur concern..i'm touch..*sob..sob..*
thank u 4 the advises...i'll do it...i'm gonna b strong right now...thank u again..^_^
love u...

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥