FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Monday, October 04, 2010

When I Look At HYUN+ZI...i remember of YOU...

this entry today is actually my feeling when i looked at HYUN+ZI...anytym+anywhere i c HYUN+ZI..deep inside my heart, i can feel sumtink that mostly i remember ofsumone..probably in love...lol~....
wht rubbish...?? i MISS MY MAMA damn much...okey..correction...
when i see HYUN+ZI....i remember of my beloved mama...i miss her damn much...suddenly i feel tis a few days ago..really missed her...while i write tis entry...my tears falling down.. T_T really miss her...i wanna call her but i dare not to talk to her....i'm afraid if i cry at the fon..she'll worried about me...no..i dun wan tat...juz wan to hear her voice then i will be okey...i mean it... i really miss my mama....HYUN+ZI..if u can b here..i wan to borrow ur shoulder...i can't afford tis tears anymore....HYUN+ZI....please...i need u now....



Myspace Comments
Myspace Graphics





i admit of tis graphic....really..i miss my mama when i'm in trouble...but..mostly..i try to solve my own problem by myself....but..i'm lost when i'm sick...i'm not strong when i'm in tis condition..really...i'm sensitive when i'm sick..my body is weak..weak than an ant....how badly i am....really need to take rest but my fingers can't stop typing on tis keyboard...i dunno why...i hope tat HYUN+ZI would read tis entry but it is IMPOSSIBLE!!! HYUN+ZI will not read tis.... T_T...why i feel i wanna cry soooo deeply... i wanna cry....cry...cry...n cry.....i wanna cry....i wanna cry on HYUN+ZI's shoulder......i miss HYUN+ZI so much....i miss HYUN+ZI tat remember me to my mama...
i hate HYUN+ZI...really hate HYUN+ZI....HYUN+ZI makes me remember of my mama in tis condition...really HATE HYUN+ZI....HYUN+ZI, I HATE U....

but,....at the same tym..i really miss HYUN+ZI..i really love HYUN+ZI so damn much as i miss n love my mama....(in tis case...of course i love n miss my mama more than HYUN+ZI..lol~~ can't hand it more..i'm falling down..really falling down..i need someone shoulder to cry on...i missed mama... i miss HYUN+ZI....


before others can see my tears..better i sleep first..i hope will b better soon.... *_*

last word....


I LOVE MAMA DAMN MUCH....

I MISS HYUN+ZI SO MUCH.....

adiosss~~~

2 comments:

Hamba said...

=) call la mama...

SH4Vi4Mie said...

Mr. Amni...hehe..suda..hehe..terubat uda...hehe..tym tu tgh demam..jd,xbrani nk kol mama..takut mama risau...hehebtw..thanx 4 the suggestion..^^

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥