FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Sunday, October 31, 2010

y i dreamed of it...?

actually
i'd dream of tis long tyme ago..
dunno y i dream of it..
during tat tyme i was kepulangan to kk
wit lily..
hurm..
oso with some seniors..

i was listened to a song
which titled
Kau Masih Kekasihku...
then i fall asleep..
suddenly..
i dreamed of one of my senior..
we hang out together..
(perfectly like a couple..)
uik??
huhu..really..i dunno y tis dream come to me..
honestly..
we're didn't knw each other..
sumtyme yes..
coincidentally...but never talk to each other..juz smile..

when i dreamed it..
i was shocked..
n wan to wake up myself
but i kept dreamed of it..
seems like i can't woke up myself...

we're so happy in the dream...
really like a couple..
hoho...
dunno y..
alto i won't but i'm happy wit the dream..

lol~
hope tat person didn't read my blog..hehe

shame on me o...hihi

but then i met the person at the terminal whr i stopped by
n wait 4 my dad to fetch me...
tat person was calling wit sumone..
i heard tat person said,
"sa satu urang saja d sini..
eh..ada uda kawan sa...
dia baru sj sampai.."
tat person said tat wen i arrived thr...
i was shocked..
uik??
tat person gv me a smile...wide smile..
same as wen tat person smile in my dream..

*felt weird*

is tat person dreamed the same as mine??

then tat person hung up phone..

tat person then look at me n smile..

"hai" tat person said...

i smile n reply.. "hi.. (gv tat person asmile too... :)"
my heart still dup dap..
i remembered of the dream suddenly..

"ko tunggu sepa?" tat person asked me..
"my abah..tp....
i saw my abah's car....
*dalam hati kecewa sikit..knp abah awal datang ni..??? hehe*
"dan..my abah baru jak sampai...."
i said with the frustrated feeling...
(hihihi...)
"owh....baru ja ko sampai..." tat person said..
*ada nada kecewa sikit..hihi..perasan plak aku nih..*

"iya.." i reply..."erm...me go first k..bye..."

we're together wan to shake hand..
i felt sumtink wen our hand shake...

dup dap dup dap...
huhu...


we release our hand slowly..
(macam melekat plak tangan kmi tu..hehe..*betul2 ni..lambat mau kasi lepas tangan dia*)
tat person look at me...
dia renung sbnrnya...
mcm ada bnda dia mau cakap...
huhu...
betul2 laju jantung aku dia tenung gitu...
hihihi......
then tat person said.. "erm..bubye...take care..."
lega..."yup..u too...take gud care...u're alone tu..hihi.."
i left tat person wit a smile...
worry pla dia tinggal sorg2 sana..
chewah..hahah...

hehehe...
i never told anyone about my dream...
hehe..
no one...
but now i express it in tis blog..hehe..
hope tat person didn't read tis entry...hehehe

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥