FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Friday, October 29, 2010

LoVe SeAsOn Is CoMiNg................ ReAlLy?? -Part 4-

MySpaceperh!!!

JUST GO TO HELL WITH THE LOVE SEASON!!!!!!!
MySpace
HATE THIS FEELING ORDY....MySpace

DUNNO WHY....MySpace
oh!! i know y...MySpace
haha...long tyme didn't feel tis feeling again...MySpace
hahah~~MySpace


hurm...
how stupid i am....MySpace

i knew u like her but i stil hoping u to b my side...MySpace
oh!!
please larh...MySpace
i can't act like this...
i dun wan u to c my face now...
shame on me..
huhuMySpace

please...
dun ask me y...MySpace

ignore me...please!!
i dun wan u to b my side now..
i dun ned u..MySpace

tis is bekoz of u...
i hate u...MySpace
huhu


please!!
leave me alone..MySpace

y u gv me the hope..
then..
u take it back...??MySpace

i hate tis feling...
i hate u....MySpace


u make my world become hopeless again..
i hate wen u too concern bout me..
i hate wen u owez thr 4 me...
i hate wen u owez hear me...MySpace

please..
go away..
dun show me ur name...
dun show me ur concern...
dun show me everytink about u..
MySpace
really..


i hate everytink about u now....
READ MY WORDS....

I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!!!
MySpace MySpace MySpace MySpace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

syg.. take a deep breathe. klu kw sudi,share la ma aku.. ok? :)

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥