FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Friday, October 08, 2010

When I Have No One....

MySpacewhen i woke up tis monink....i felt very lazy.dunno y..MySpacemybe becoz of last niteMySpace...while i surfing to internet..i found sumtink tat makes me MySpace at first n MySpace at the end..i hate wat i felt+found last nite...MySpace........hurm~~MySpacemy mood last nite was bad...i felt sad+sad+sadMySpace all the tyme...MySpace....actually it's began early in the mornink..becoz i'm too tiredMySpacemanaged the event in tis institut...i hd to re-do my work n must submit it 2 hours later...im very tense...i've to print n make 3 copies of it in colour..hoho..suddenly our block got black-out...MySpace.seems like i want to throw out my lappy...MySpaceso stress..MySpace...it was my first tyme shouting to senior to switch on the electricity back...im so sorry 4 tat...indeed...i didn't mean to do tat...tat tings make me out of my mind...MySpace....hoho...then..4 the first tym i came late to an event..our open house raya...i came along with my sis..isabella@bella.we're both together go to hall n we're wore same colour cloth..red+black...MySpacelol~ 4get about it..we're back to my story last nite...MySpace....i saw sum1 name in my chat box...long tym i didn't saw the name....i tried to chat but never replied...i was juz accepted it.dunno y..but myb thr is sumtink wrong wit the person b4...n doesn't hv mood to chat...sokeyh..i understand...honestly...b4 i chat with the person..i've sent the person many text.also never replied...MySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpacereally frustrated...i took long tym to recover my soul...MySpace.....hurm...dun care larh~~
i played games all the nite until i fall asleep...dunno wat tym i slept..i woke up tis monink n then saw my lappy still switch on...n my music player was on...i dunno wat makes me woke up tat tym..but,i remembered of my dream...sumtink tat i never expect b4...sum1 tat impossible to get into my dream...MySpace....hurm~~~~~~~~~~~then i came late to our class...my rumate realise my changes tis monink..she said tat i'm slow motion juz now...she also wondered but she kept it silence...hurm...i've no mood now..no mood to update my blogs..no mood to play games..n no mood to talk...juz wan to b alone...MySpace..till then...gud bye!!

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥