FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Back To Bongawan...^_^

Good Morning Blogger. Hallu. This morning, my family and I will go home...yeppie!! hehe.. we’re OTW to our village, Kg. Laut, Bongawan, Papar. Erm..about 2 hours from our house at K.K... lalala~ well, actually we’ve used to back to Bongawan which our family there always asked us to go back. Hehe... Honestly, we missed them very much. I haven’t meet them since I studied at IPG. Huhu... So sad. But, I still can contact them at FB..hihi..very useful leh FB...hihi... ;P
Lalala~
Since I’m bored in car...(crossing finger) I managed to update my blog..^__^ yeppie!! Erm...this morning, when Mama woke me up...I felt very sleepy. Honestly, I’m so tired yesterday. FYI, yesterday was our last lecturer classes at IPG. Lol~ very happy since holidays mood was coming. Ngeh3~ truly, I missed my family damn much. Indeed! I missed my grandparents also. I haven’t see them for a long time.  Erm...about 4 months. Sob...Sob...Sob...miss Uwa Haji n Uwa Hajah...Sob...Sob...Sob... Oya, before I forgot... I dream of someone that I don’t know of her but looks like we’ve met before. Her face looked very familiar to me. Suddenly, Sis Maziziana came and she make an announcement about our IPG Diner...(I’m confused here)...  If i’m not mistaken, she’d already at Miri. Haha...dream always nonsense.^__+
Waaa.... I miss Sis Zizi, Sis Ziah, Sis Gee, Coklat, Wina Chan, Kak Ain damn much. Hehe..pa la yang dorang buat skang ni eh...? hehe...

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥