FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Most Masterpiece of DD-Chan

First Masterpiece ^_^
::blind::
There’s still no words from you

You treat me so well
but I don’t appreciate it
but now I understand
you’re suffering because of my stubbornness

Idiot, that’s not true
you still can’t understand me?
Your love only belongs to me
Please don’t leave me

You’re always by my side
but I never appreciate it
can you forgive
an idiot like me?


#I still don’t have the courage to hold you,
Second Masterpiece ^_^
::You::

Your two warm hands gets cold when I’m cold
Your heart that used to be strong becomes sensitive when I’m hurt
Take my hands silently, hold me silently, I’m only wishing for such little comforts
You don’t know my heart that wanted to do more just for you


Call out my heart, free my soul
It always felt like the first time, these remaining days are more than the time that I came to love you


There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that, where else to look for?

Third Masterpiece ^_^

::myRoses::

Take times to realize.
“how much I need you now”
“how hurt the feelings when you left me”
“how bad I am when you were hurting”
“how much I miss you before”

Old memories remind me of you.
I leave everything now.
happy for you. Happy for me too.
I found somebody just like I found you..
Difference people, different name, different manner, different face.
But…everything is reminded me of you. 
When you start blaming me? Do I feel just alright? Silently quiet…. 
just takes time to realize.. 

:my roses is you: 

© All copyright are by Qcs.Lds

wahaha..i like these damn much..they inspired me... hohoho.....

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥