FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Sunday, November 14, 2010

BFFH....I miss U...=.="

Today, u makes me miss u again Azzatul Fatonah. Why is this sudden? What r u thinking now? I wonder because I miss u so much. Do u feel the same as me, dear? Sorry if my entry now seems like I’m a lesbian but truly inside my heart... I really miss u Azza. I haven’t heard from u for a long time. I miss u badly. Indeed! I wonder where are u? What r u doing now? I tried to call u many times but I can’t reach u. How come? Where r u? Are u fine? Did u eat enough there? Hurm... I miss u dear... I can’t stop thinking of u... Remember of u makes me feel sad and happy at the same time. I love you, Azzatul Fatonah.


Ohya, ni kami punya 1st Date..3rd April 2010...haha..kami 1st time keluar berdua.hohoho...yg ni Azza yg p edit2..aku pun x tau bila masa dia edit..ehe..tp, aku suka. *wink2*




Lepas tu, disusuli ngan date 18th April ini..hihi


After our date, we back to our home. Hoho..x lama pas tu, rindu tu dah ada buat dia.. Dialah org pertama yg aku rindu..huhu..padahal, baru berapa minit dia sampai rumah. Erm...i miss u, Azza.


Yg ni pulak date kami yg third..hihi...on 1st May 2010.



 

Time ni kami 2nd last jumpa. Dia pegi KML n aku pegi IPG... Hurm, aku cuma dapat hadiahkan dia novel yg dia suka. Itu pun, satu jelah...hehe...well, I'm not so rich to give her a car..kuang3...haha...just kidding. But for sure, I give her something that she can read anytime she want. ^__^

N yg ni pulak yg paling last kami jumpa.


Ahaha...3rd May 2010..kami x snap pic time ni...masing2 cam ...erm,aku pun xtau nak describe camana... kami makan Pizza n jalan2 menghabiskan masa d CPS...yg penting kami happy la jugak...ada lagi koleksi kenangan untuk kami kongsi bersama.
^_+

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥