FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Friday, November 12, 2010

Today Is My Outing Day...^_^

When the feel come to me...

Today is 12th of November 2010. I, and another 2 of my FRIENDS,(one is MY BELOVED FRIEND, one is MY "EVIL" BROTHER :P joke) were enjoying our day for the second time. We had our meal together. Actually, today is my turn on “something”. Lol~ Dudut, I’ve already done my promise. ^_^


This picture is when we outing together on 24th October 2010, 07:38 PM. It has interesting story behind. XD


This picture looks in dark because we're in the car. No light. Flash from the Phone Camera only. ^_+ But, we like this picture so much. ^_^


And this picture is from our memory today, 12th November 2010, 04:47 PM. Can’t story more on this. “Memori Yg Terlalu Berharga” ^_^

This picture clear because we have enough light. No need flashy. LoL~
We loved this picture also, because........(we like it).......


Actually, the “feel” has come back to me. “Feel” that I shouldn’t have for this time. Hurm~ What I Should Do??

BTW, we had a GREAT time together.
Thank You Very Much 4 The Day Friends~
I Love It...
^_^


2 comments:

Ercy Archie said...

aigooo... c mirul jak masuk gambar ni... aku terlindung. haha.

SH4Vi4Mie said...

hahaha...ben...mungkin teda rezeki kali a,...hihi.....cheers^___^

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥