FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Just Don't Search 4 The Title!! Y_Y

Just don't search 4 the title....
actually..
i was just watch Alvin & The Chipmunks
thr s one scene tat
make me speechless
n
my tears fel down..
MySpace

tis is the scene..

tats it...
thedour slept at dave's eyes...
in tat scene..
thedour hd a nitemare n he wan to slep wit dave..
coz hes' scared...
hurm..
tats remind me of Bulat...
my lil kiten..


my sis tok tis pic wen Bulat was 3weeks...
i duno whr am i tis tym..
4 sure..
i was not thr..
..

wen i saw tat scene..
suddenly i sit stil n cry..
Bulat owez do it to me...
she owez slep like tat..
she likes to slep on my eyes...

MySpace

Bulat..
how i mis u damn much..
u gone after i was a week here..
y u nvr left me a sign...
no wonder my heart was uneasy wen i left u..
i was afraid to left u alone..
but,
u left me first..
huhu...i miss u Bulat..
really..
I miss u damn much...

MySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpace
MySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpace

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥