FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Just...

Assalamualaikum...

Dear Diary,

It's been a long time, isn't? (smile) I'm sorry. So many things happened and I always wondering either to tell it here or not. It's kind of private but I really need to express my feelings before it explodes. It took time for me to realise that there is someone here beside me who always wanted to hear my pain, suffer, agony and light my burdens.

Let me tell you about 'HIM'...

he never forgets me even for a second. he always look after me.. always try to solve my problems without me knowing. always hears my complaints, always tells me that he loves me even though I don't even remember him. I am such an ungrateful person, right? (sigh) Yeah, I know it very well. and for that I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry.

Being busy and tired are just my excuse to everything. even to myself for I just want to rest my feelings and emotions. it is tiring when you always think of others rather than yourself. i kept telling myself that people won't give shit in everything i do because they never satisfied ever. they always want more. so why bother? they themselves are not perfect yet always look for others' mistakes. why? because they have nothing to do in their life. they're not satisfy with their life and they enjoy watching and criticise others. hurm... i have nothing to say for this kind of people. just wasting my time.

For sure, I won't be like them ever for I'm happy with myself, my life and my family.


No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥