FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Yes..Today Is 14th November...You're Right

Hallu..
Baru balik dr outing ma family td. Kami p makan2 jak. Nda sempat mau p jalan2. Dorang mau cepat2 pulang. Lagipun, dorg p sini sbb mau amik barang2 aku jak. Hoho... urm, before jalan tu mau kenalkan mama ngan dorang kak ain, lady, wina n belle..tp nda smpat pla..huhu..lapar uda perut ni minta isi. Oya, aku sempat juga call coklat, kalau2 dia nda sibuk(suda bangun) mau kasi kenal my mama ma dia..huhu..hurm~ tp, dia blm sedia kali. Mama pun ok juga...mama cakap, mungkin belum jodoh lg mau jumpa. Biarla. Sibuk kali tu. Aku pun ok jak la. Walaupun sedih sbb nda dpt mau kasi jumpa dorg... T_T..­­ huhu,sorg wanita yg aku sayang...n sorg g kakak yg aku sayang.. Hurm...tp, pas makan2 tu..kak ain dapat jumpa ma dorg..hihi..sukanya hati ini..hihi..
But, as happy comes to me.. something happened makes me sad again..hurm. i don’’t like this. I’ve tried my best to ignore u once i saw ur name in my phone or at FB. Really, i hate it. we have nothing already. But i used to hear n saw ur name everywhere. I wish HYUN+ZI was here.. hurm..how sad..HYUN+ZI already home. Hurm~ so sad. Coklat, n NAGA also hv their last paper tomorrow.hurm... okay..stop with that..
Now is my beloved friend’s turn. I had a request from someone that my BF likes before. Once i saw the name, i know..there must have something wrong. Otherwise, that person would never add me as friend in FB. Hurm..wat i can tell the person there was just let my BF cool down herself...Thats all. N i don’t need anything that would make me feel sad about my BF again..hurm~

Till then...
C ya..

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥