FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Last Night....??

I woke up this morning as usual. I suddenly remember of my dreams last night. what kind of dream i dreamed of...? i really can't tell you about it...because i also don't know how could i explain it to you. that was one of my great dreams in my life.  hurm~ i hope that i will meet the person in my dream...aminn...

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥