FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Magic Word...

kinda weird when i think of someone that i never know. yeah! i know that. i know that u sick to read this entry, well...it's my pleasure if u leave my blog now! gerh!! back to my entry, i miss a strange person. not my friends or family. just an ordinary person. i met this person when i was 18. yeah! 18, means it's recently happened. i don't know if this is my first 'like' sight. like okay! not love. love doesn't exist in my heart except for my beloved friends and lovely family..so far, i don't have that feeling now.. i mean, i don't feel the true love inside me. maybe it's not the right time for me to have the feeling yet. and i have no objection with that... i know everything that happened in my life have something good behind. soon or later i will know what's the reasons it's happened. pufffh!! wth la...i write in English but my English is broken...lol. i don't care leh, as long i can write what i want here...blol. for u, someone that i never know... i like u when first i saw u there. walking and talking with your friend. i can feel that my heart beating abnormally. is that just a like feeling or love feeling...waaa..soo irony oo..lol.

huargh!!! i miss u suddenly. in a crowd, i saw u in front of me. i saw u talking to your friend. u're too busy with your friend and u never noticed that someone is staring at u. what a sick when looking for someone that u like but the person doesn't realized it at all... anyhow, just stay happy and continue your life as usual...well, then...i think i have to stop thinking of u now. i need to focus on my study back. by the way...it's nice to see u again.. here..in my life :)

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥