FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Time, Please Be Friend With Me.

"time please be friend with me...i wanted make it started again.."

i don't know how this came out of my mind.
suddenly, i remind of the people i've hurt.
that's not a good feeling.
it suddenly re-flash in my mind when i was walking alone.
kinda normal for a human being, isn't?
well, i can't stopped it once they're recall.
sometimes it's help me a lot...
sometimes it's ruined my day...
it depends on which way i looked on it.
either positive or negative way.

hurt someone's feeling doesn't makes me feel better.
although they're my enemies,
people that i can't get along in my life.
no such thing like that.
even my family...
i love them very much.
but i do hurt them again and again.
what kind of daughter i am?
i'm not asking u,
it's my question to my self.

i'm almost ruined everything.
'thing' that my family had done...
'thing' they sacrificed for me...
'thing' i should appreciate more...
'thing' they gave me!
the 'THING' that i shouldn't waste it off.

they gave me a "LIFE"
the life that i should appreciate more.
the life that i should learned.
the life that i should colour.
the life that i should make it.....
more meaningful, enjoyable, cheerful, and memorable.

i'm so sorry abah.
i'm so sorry mama.
i'm very sorry kak auni.
n i'm very sorry abang sufi.
i don't meant to let u all down.
i don't meant to disappoint u.
it's all my fault. MY FAULT!
i'm blind in awake.
i'm deaf in listen.
i'm dumb in speak.
i'm heartless in passion.

how i wish that i could started this all over again.
unfortunately,
the mistakes that i've done can't be undone.
same as what i gave...can't took it back.
what i took...i can't return it.

these stuff always make me think.
if i didn't make the mistake...
how could i improve my self
rather than make a reflection on it?

how i wish that i could started this all over again.
sadly,
i just can't.

well, now i'm in dizzy-mumbler-mind mood.
kind of a mind-disease.
lalala~~
one thing i want to do now is....
laugh on my mistakes
and carry on my life
with new direction!

firstly,
i want to apology to those people i've hurt...
i won't do it again.
in case i did,
tell me instantly...
give me a chance to get close to u
and let me know who u really are.

after all...
mistakes are the reason how-who-what we are, right now.

hurm...
enough for now...(i think)
my mind is elsewhere.

by the way...
i just love my self,
i love my beloved family,
and i love my lovely people in "U're In My List"
*wink2*

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥