FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Just Shut Up and Think!!

"Amni, just shut your mouth and think what u've had done."

my mind just keep playing these words again and again until i felt i wana vomit but i can't. after having hot conversation with coklat, n sharing of experiences n thought with group of BIG sisters, i found that i miss u badly. now i realize...(baru mau sedar..puih! pa punya org) i'm an egoist person. i duno how to show u my love towards u.  how stupid i am.. n coz of this, i can't think of any else that i should. everything gone crazy. my head full of mess. sumtink that i shouldn't do now. everything looks CRAZY!!! sorry 4 being a selfish person to u. i don't know how to treat u as well as u should. sorry, although u're already told me that u love me, but i still hurt ur feeling. so sorry. i didn't mean to.. coklat n BIG sisters had taught me sumtink today... sumtin' tat i can't express wit words but can only understand wit heart.. i thank u for the love that u always give me, i confuse wit my feeling now. i shouldn't do tat to u..i'm not fair wit u. oh!please la my heart...a person that already love u for the way u are is already there. right beside u, but u still didn't noticed the person... wathefish o u amni!!


its done. im already sick of myself..coklat makes me realized how bad i am towards u..u're one of my fren, special fren.very special one in my heart.but i treat u like no one...i know u're disappointed wit me...i know that... i'm truly sorry...i feel like my nerve wana talk to u every second n every breathe i did. indeed! i remember all of the moments that we've shared till i cried... i miss u badly... now i realized, i don't need any guy to cheer me up like b4. i don't need them...everything gona b fine if i don't burdening my heart n feeling n mind with these stuff... 

but, first of all... i can't refused my heart to like anyone... i am so sorry... it's my intuition to like anyone i like..i'm a human being dear...i can't refused. sometimes i just wan u to b here right beside me so that i can c u, talk to u, hear ur voice, c ur smile, c u laugh, n c u sing 4 me...i really missed u... i missed u till i cried dear... u never know that... many times dear... i cried till heart out.. but no one knows it. i kept it in the deepest bath in my heart.. sometimes i can't think of anything just bcoz of u... u're so far away from me dear... we haven't contact for a long tym.. i missed u already.. i missed u. wish u were here in front of me so that i can feel ur warm.. i missed to look on ur eyes...it show me sumtink that i like about u... sumtink that i can't c on your appearance.

n now i duno wat shud i say here...i still can't figure out my feeling now...mess is everywhere in my head...will crack if i didn't cool it down instantly... well i think before i write 'rubbish' here..better i stop to write...
last words...

I MISS N LOVE U FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.
lots of love,
amni.

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥