FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Monday, April 23, 2012

Story of The Pencil and The Eraser...


Pencil : You know,I'm really sorry.

Eraser : Sorry for what? You didn't do anything wrong!


Pencil : Well,every time when i make mistake,you will be there to erase my mistake. But, as time pass by, 



part of you are gone.


Eraser : You see,I'm made to do this. Even though i know one of these day I'll b gone,and you have to 



replace me with another.I'm still happy to do this job.So don't b sad! It worries me!



as the eraser know his job, to help his friend, pencil, whenever the pencil made mistakes

eraser always be there to erase his mistakes. i'm touched with eraser's answer.


"you"...

i hope you know that i won't let you alone.

you always make me worried of you.

you like to make me worry, aren't you?

you always test my love towards you.

you loved to do that.

i don't know how to answer your question because i can't explain the answer in words.

but, you never satisfied.

you always makes me worried...

i don't know why.

should i stayed in front of you to ensure that you'll see me?

please "you"...

don't make me worried.

don't make me feel uneasy.

don't make me feel bad.

don't make me be not me.


are you happy seeing me like this ??

tell me "you"...

argh!!

you drive me crazy...

VERY CRAZY!!!


i have never been this crazy for a long time "you"


NEVER

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥