FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Friday, April 20, 2012

I'M HOLDING BACK FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.

i haven't see "that person" today.
still,
that's make me felt nothing.

i wanted to see "that person" so badly
but my heart said NO!

unexpectedly,
i saw "that's person's" face but i'm holding back my feeling.
i ran away from "that person" because i didn't wanted to hear any voice from"that person".

my heart suffered but for "that person" own sake
i avoid from being close to "that person"...

honestly,
deep inside my heart
i really wanted to see  "that person"...
damn badly.

i missed  "that person" very bad.
but,
i won't hear something "harsh" from  "that person"'s mouth either.

Ya Allah,
i'm too weak for this.
 "that person" had done many things to me
but  "that person" never realized it.
please, at least let  "that person" realized how much i loved  "that person"...

just now,
i met  "that person" unexpectedly when i wanted to talk to my sisters.
 "that person" came and i hold my feet back.

i hate being hypocrite to myself.
i missed  "that person" but had to avoid from  "that person" at the same time.
pffh!!!
enough with the feelings thing!!

time to sleep.
kbai.

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥