FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Love You, “You”.


You,
You would never know how much i love you.
You were saying that if i’m happy by avoiding you
You will be okay with that.

You,
You will never know how hard my heart to do that.
You will never know how hurt my heart is.
It’s difficult for me, honestly.

You,
I have learnt to give love for everybody
I would never keep it for myself,
But when you question my love
I felt very hurt.

You,
I love you damn much.
Why you could never understand me?!

Ya Allah The Almighty,
I beg YOU to let “the person” knows my feeling
It’s hard for me to hide my true feeling
It’s hard to ignore “the person” in front of my eyes
It’s killing me inside!

You,
I wanted to be with you
But my presence only cause you feel uncomfortable
So, i decided to get away from you
So that it’ll be the best for you
But then you “pleasure” my action.
I’m confused.

Ya Allah,
Is it the best thing i can do for “the person”?
Ya Allah,
Please help me.
YOU are the ONE i can count to.
YOU are the best HELPER i have.

You,
Please... i love you so much.
Please don’t question my love towards you.
You have did before and i’m deeply hurt.
It took some time to recover, dear.
You never know that, don’t you?

You,
You would never know that.
I’m really content when i’m with you.
I believe the moment i spent with you was the best moment i ever had.

You,
Please trust me.
Everything i did was just for you.
Doesn't need to repay.
Because,
I love you so much.
Because,
I love you just the way you are.

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥