FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Monday, April 23, 2012

Don’t Make Me SAD, PLEASE!


You,
I can’t stop thinking about you.
Your face always came to my mind.
Your name always whisper into my ears.
My mama always mentioned your name.
She asked me about you.
How are you?
Are you going home?
How’s your study?
And i have to answer all of that.
I’m very glad to answer her questions
But then your words remind me.
Is it my fault for caring you so much?
Is it my mistake for loving you very much?


You,
A couple days ago
I saw you and i’m very pleased to see your smile
However,
My heart could not stand for the pain.
The tenderness of my heart kept hurting me!
I’m happy but hurt while looking at your smile.
That’s why i kept avoiding you when we met.
It’s not because i won’t see you
And it’s not because i hate you
But it’s all because i love you so much.
I wanted to see you happy but the pain is killing me inside.
So, please tell me dear
What am i going to do?
What should i do?
Tell me!
What’s the right thing to do?
Don’t tell me that it’s all up to me.
I hate that answer!
Please dear!
It just makes thing worse.


Unfortunately,
I saw you gloomy face
And it’s really KILLING ME INSIDE!
Please you.
Don’t be SAD!
Please, I BEG YOU!

Ya Allah.
Please sooth “the person’s” feeling
And let “the person’s” life happy and blessed.
I love “the person” so much but i know YOU loved “the person” MORE rather than i.
So please...
I beg YOU
Please make “the person” cheerful and blissful always.
“the person’s” life is very pure and honest
And “the person” deserves it.
Please Allah.
I BEG YOU!
BLESSED “the person’s life”.

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥