FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The End of January

tomorrow is 1st of February
means
my beloved people will celebrate their birthday soon

my Heart
will celebrate her birthday on 2nd of February
I have not figure out
what is suitable gift I wanna to give her...
for me the cost is not important.
as long as she happy with the gift.
that's all.
and I hope that my gift would bring benefits for her.
yeah, that's the point.
so I decided to her
a set of Mary Kay Time Wise
plus some add-on for her...
SET!

now I want to order from kak Ain
she'll help me in this
cause she's my consultant by the way.
^_^

wait for your gift ya mama
I love you so much.
muah! muah! muah!

[ironically, when the day after tomorrow is my LATE-SISTER's birthday.=(]

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥