FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Monday, January 30, 2012

OnE fInE dAy

 morning peeps...
i felt great today.
i duno why but i know it must be "something"

i started my day differently today.
i dun think its different actually
becoz i started my day wit prayer[solat subuh]
thats no different at ol bh kan..?
hehe...

honestly,
i felt sumtink is different in me today.
i felt like
i wanted to seize the day.
n i think i'm started to make my day.

actually,
i wanted to make a new beginning for me. 

well,
wish me luck.

bye~

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥