FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

i JuST ReaD MY FRieND, GRaCie.

i read my friend's blog just now.
an old friend actually.
her entries makes me sad.
honestly...
one of my friends entries also makes me sad...
both of their entries makes me sad.
adoiyai~~

later i tell la pasal my another friend tu k..
this entry is about GRaCie only...hehe

when i read her blog...
its full of emotions.
until i can feel the emotions.
when shes upset,
when shes cried,
when shes smile in hurt,
and all the negative feelings she felt.
my heart hurt.

although i'm not her close friend or her best friend,
i know how it feels.
i can feel the ache deep in my heart.
i really hope that i could be her side
to sooth her when she fall.
but i can't.
i'm too far from her.
and sometimes i feel like
i'm just a stranger.
( _==)

still,
i want to be her side.
to calm her when she sad.
lend her my shoulder to cry.
lend her my ears to hear she talk.
and give her big warm hug.

Grace,
a strong person i knew.
being her classmate for two years,
helped me to know her personality a little bit.
before that, i just know about her from my friends.
and sometimes i met her coincidentally.
she is small but has a big heart.

i'm glad that i got the chance to know her
and her friends.
to get know their personality
and befriends with them.

thank Allah for the chance.

dear Grace,
i hope that u'll owez b fine.
alto u don't.
tel u wat,
wen i fel sad n sum1 ask me if im ok
then i'll answer im ok.
but, i wish the person will look into my eyes
n force me look in his/her eyes n say that im really ok.
hehe.. but its juz my angan2.
ony tru fren wil do dat. rite? =)

i remember laz tym wen we're stil in f5 o f6
im not sure
huhu...
u said dat u wanna b a teacher.
n hopefully dat IPG wud accept u.
if im not mistaken
u wanna b a pre-sch teacher
bcoz u like children so much.
u noe wat i tink?
i really hop dat u'll b a pre-sch teacher
n IPG wil accept u.

i wish dat ur name
will appear in every IPG intake.
sadly, it doesnt.
but stil
im waiting for dat moment.
i wan to c u here.
i wan u to b 1 of IPG family.

i wil owez pray for dat dear.
( ,^^)/

hope dis wil come tru.
amen.
i wan to c u in teaching field dear.
if not,
i'll pray dat u'll b in field dat u like.
n u can enjoy ur moment n life thr.

(^^ ,)
tek gud care of urself k...
oya, i hop dat ur infection ordy cured.
huhu...
love u owez dear. (^_^)/

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥