FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Friday, September 21, 2012

Where Did I Go Right?


You know what, this is NOT really what I am supposed to do RIGHT now. Blogging.
Basically, I have to finish my group work that we're suppose to present tomorrow,
But there is something had "block" me from doing that.
I felt guilt for my group, but its something that I could not get myself.
I don't understand myself now. Even its just a little thing.
This afternoon, I realized "a thing" that I have forgot for a long time.

Tell me something.
If you have a friend, whose in need [easy to say, your friend is sad of something]
You wanted to sooth him/her but the only answer you get is… "Please GO!"
How would you react with that? [laugh]
Tell me when you're ready.

Done with that. Let's continue with other emotion.

Let say…
You're crush on someone and they don't know [some kind of cliché, I supposed]
But that’s the true.

Hey, maybe you wanted to hear my story …
if not, kindly please leave my blog. Thank you.

For those who want to know…
Here is my story.

As a teenager,
I do have crush[s] and the person knows that very well.
Still we just befriends as FRIEND we had.
I don't wanted to get in deep with this feeling except CRUSH.
Will go no further in this thing...
Its not a big deal if your crush doesn't answer your heart call.
Chill babe!
Its not the end of the world.

Well, some people would say it is EASY…however it IS hard to DO.
I don't have any comment on that.

For me it's something how you yourself handle it.
It doesn't matter what people say.
As long as you do the right thing and you know it...then just move on.

My story is just a simple story.
It's just a story on how you wanted to make your relationship will be remained forever.
I don't believe in a "Happy Ending Story" which obviously we seen in fairy tale.
I DO believed that someday, I could get the happiness that I want so bad.
Someday!

As to simplify the story,
I met you at nowhere I could find.
I'm glad to have you as my friend, my sibling, and my partner.

One thing you always do is...
You like to let me expected something but it turns to be unexpected condition.
You know what,
I have been waiting for you all the day.
I know how bad you are in "being sensitive to others feeling"
But that’s will not changed my feeling towards you.
I DO still love you. [smile]

One thing I adore you most is…
The way you came to me with unexpected moment.
I DO expected to see you sometime but it never work.
You always have something when I need you…
When I'm not, you came from nowhere and suddenly you're in front me.

I remember...there was a moment where you really needed me
But I'm not there for you.
You waited for me even it took hours.
You hold your feeling just to let me be the first person who knows about your feeling.
You know what… when I got your call and asked for me…
I felt like I wanted to be beside you right away
But I can't. For that moment, I really AM sorry.

For sure, I wanted to be with YOU.
I ALWAYS wanted to be with you.

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥