FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I WON!!! hehehe....(HAPPY MOOD ^__^)


Morning, 20th February 2011
06.30 am

Good Morning Si+Zi...^O^ How Are You Today...?

Wish U have a nice day today ;)

Btw, today is Sunday... Holiday moment... love it. ^______^

Hoho...And I got a lot of work to do today.  Pffh! =.=’

“Think positive, Amni.”
“Hoho... ok ok.”

Erm... plan for today is...

Strolling for food with Si+Zi..^____^

Hahaha... (Mood: so happy)

After doing hostel’s chores, dishes, laundry, and assignments, then...
Take a nap...  ;p

But, I cannot sleep because keep texting with Si+Zi and someone...lol

And I felt very sleepy... (~. ~)’ have to take a nap.


Morning, 20th February 2011
11.30 am.


Wake up and lay down on bed. (lazy to sit + I am hungry +_+’)

No mood to continue doing my assignment ^O^

I have decided to watch movie. ;) So happy mood... lalala...


Mid day, 20th February 2011
12.30 pm.


Stop doing things and prepared for myself.

I am going out for foods... yeah! ^O^

Happy... happy... happy...

Since my tummy had sung a song from early in the morning.

Ergh! (+_+||)I am starving... huhuhu...

But then I received a text,
“Ordy?”
(Shock for a while) “Is it the time?” (O.o)??
Hohoho...^O^, “yes, it is. Yeappi!

Lalala~ wear tudung and go out immediately. ^____^

Arrived at town,

We met Kak Hayati... and,

Ohya! Mr. Ismail, my ex-teacher and my Abahs’ friend... ;)

Chit chats for a while and go to Dreamland Restaurant for lunch.

Yeappi! Yeappi! Yeappi!

Finally, my tummy can silence. Hohoho...

(Mood: very happy ^O^)

We ordered Ayam Masak Masam Manis and drinks.

Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!

Then,

Find a “place” we have been looking for since Friday.

It is isolated but interesting “place”.

I told you. You would not regret coming “there”.  (^_^) v

Si+Zi and I have great moments “there”.

Enjoyed, laughed and relax.

V (^___________^) V

Finally we found the “place”. (^____^) v

At first, we were just looking around... hoho...

Suddenly we decided to test the equipment there.

Sauna & Spa (Jacuzzi)!!!

Wow!!! Marvellous! Splendid!! Bravo!!!

Hohoho... that’s over compliment, Amni!

Anyhow, we really enjoyed the treatment.

V (^________^) V

“Two thumbs up!” Said Si+Zi.
“Four thumbs up!” I replied.
“Hahaha... two of mine, another two are yours.”
“Yeap. That’s right. (^^ ,) v.”­­­­

Evening, 20th February 2011
5.45 pm.


Done with everything at town...

We’re ready to go ‘home’...

Huargh! So tired but we enjoyed the day. (^_^) v

Tonight we got Festival 1Malaysia (Chinese New Year)

Organised by our own IPGKK’s trainees.

I would attend the festival because I have had promised Sin Ting to... ^O^

But, I really wanted to attend that Festival on my own.

I cannot wait to see their hard work.

(^_____^)

Evening, 20th February 2011
08.00 pm.


Ready to Tan Sri Suffian Koroh Hall with Si+Zi.

(=.= ll ) a bit tired actually.

But, because of the promised and I really wanted to see them...

I force myself to go.

“At least, I support them as my friends, isn’t?”
“Yes!”
“(^^,) v”

Evening, 20th February 2011
11.00 pm.


WOW!!!

The festival was sooooooo amazing.

Honestly, I stand for them.

I thought their tired was paid off. (^____^)

I really enjoyed their performance.

Great! Especially, the Lion Dance, 24 Drums, the  Fan Dance, 1Malaysia Dance, and many more.

I do not know what the name of the performance just now was, But, I really enjoyed it.

V (^_______^) V

Congratulation to Geoffrey and friends for their hard work and time to make sure the festival was running smoothly.

Congratulation!

I give a big clap for you. ( ^^ , )

Then, I’m online. Lalala~

Blog walking time... (^___^)

Open the blogger home and view updates from other bloggers.

Saw Debbie’s post about her contest.

(Dup Dap Dup Dap...)

View her blog and tadaaa.....

I won that contest!!!

Yeappi! Yeappi! Yeappi!

Thanks very much to Dear Debbie.

Below are the sequences of the contest...

I follow the updates tau... hehe

I am double happy today...

(^_____^)v

Begin with this

Followed with this



And lastly...
tadaaaaaaa...


Hehe...
That is the end of my day.
(sempat share this news with Si+Zi ^__^)

It is time to sleep...
(=_=)' sleepy already.

BTW, thanks again to Debbie.
Later I send you the words. (^^ ,)v

Nite-nite everyone.
Sleep Well, Sleep Tight, and Sweet Dream.

Tata...

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥