FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

What Should I Do? ::Blur::

kau yang ku sayang...
dari dulu kini dan selama-lamanya...
(lirik lagu arwah Sudirman...tajuk lagu..lupa da...^_^)
p/s: lagu ni xda kena mengena pun... =p

okey...
i'm supposed to update my Social Studies essay now
but i didn't do it.
i'm not lazy to do it ok.
i'm just taking the mood to do so.
although my lecturer is sitting in front of me
i still can write something for my blog...kekeke...
(^_^)v = (=_=)"

something had happened to me this morning.
i never expected it happened to me.
Y_Y

i felt so sleepy during Mr. John's class (Learning Support ll)
it was excited class as before
but at the same my tummy going uneasy.
I've tried to hold it from vomit
woah~ hoho...
my head dizzy all the time.
(~_~)"

when i can't hold it anymore
i have to surrender
T_T
threw everything i ate this morning.
it was a long time i haven't spew anything through my throat.
it's pain+chill.
i'm not crying but my tears just fall.

................................................................................

spew = vomit
makes me DOWN actually.
i don't like this feeling.
=_=

chow!

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥