FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

You Make Me Feel Warm and Happy

Mr. Aril  : Amni. Amni.
Me         : hurm?
Mr. Aril  : when i think of you, it makes me feel warm and happy.
Me         : hah? pardon me. [slowing the volume in my earphone]
Mr. Aril  : When I Think Of You, It Makes Me Feel Warm And Happy.
Me         : ow...[laugh] who said that quote?
Mr. Aril  : Me.
Me         : [skeptical] is it a quotation?
Mr. Aril  : no... [smile]
Me         : [laugh] your eyes are looking at the lappy when you're saying that words.
Mr. Aril  : [giggles] [look at his lappy] it's unknown. [grin face]
Me         : unknown? no one saying that?
Mr. Aril  : it stated "unknown".
Me         : oo... [giggles] nice quote dear (monologue)


"When I think of You, It Makes Me Feel Warm and Happy"
-by My Mr. "Rindu" =p

the quotation was just a spontaneous word
from him this morning.
plus,
it was a nothing-feeling-word-expression.

i am attracted with the quotation.
it's simple but has deep meaning.
i can say that i'm touched with the words actually.
it reminds me on someone that i love most.
when i remember "the person"
it makes me feel warm and happy.

my heart felt

j.o.y
c.a.l.m
b.l.i.s.s
h.a.p.p.y
c.h.e.e.r.f.u.l

i wonder
is it because i love "the person" so much
or it just a normal feeling.
[smile]


i don't care.
because
i love "the person" because of HIM.
and i'm aware that HE loves HIS subjects
MORE than HIS subjects love one another.

another thing here
i have learnt to keep my love towards "the person"
and
i'm trying to not to show it openly.
let "the person" knows nothing about my feelings.
i will concern about "the person"
but will not show it directly.

i have read in somewhere
it told me that

"if you expressed your love eternally, you'll lost your love-feeling"

i would never let it happen to me
because i don't want the feeling become dim and dimmer.
i wanted the feeling to prosperous in my heart.
that's why i took this risky-hard-decision
to ensure that my feeling will never exhausted.

for "the person"
i'm really sorry for making this decision.
it's not because i don't love you
or
i hate you
but
this is because
i love you so much
and
it will never fade.


[it's-mean-nothing-if-you-don't-appreciate-others-feeling-towards-you]

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥