FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Thank You!

you are;

in my thoughts every minute of the day,
in my dream every hour of the night.


you,
thank you for everything you have done for me
i appreciate them very much
honestly,
you have taught me many things
that i never learned in my life.

you,
everything that i have done to you
were sincere from my heart.
i never asked you to return them all.
honestly,
i gave them for your own sake.

you,
i hope everything gonna be fine again.
i know when we had good time together
someday we will face bad time too.
i believe that will happen
because it always happen within us.
no doubt!

you,
i pray to Allah
so that HE will blessed your life
and make your life easy.
i will pray to Allah
so that HE will protect your heart
from any "intruders" that would affect the pureness of your heart.

MAY ALLAH ALWAYS BLESS YOU, B.
BECAUSE I KNOW HE LOVED YOU MORE THAN I.



[this picture has nothing to do with this entry^^]

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥