FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Get Rid From My Life. NOW!

Someone had told me, making friend is not something that U can make it as a hobby. But, making friend is another way for U to give others love to share with, trust that U live with, and care that U want with. Because, once U called them a friend of U... U will never let them down.

and that is what I called a friend of mine..
can u get what i'm trying to say here..??
no! i just don't think that u could make it this time.. I've been searching for u for a long time.that's not something easy to deal with.u just know that i'm here for u, but u never do that.u let me think that whatever u do, u'll be there and wait for me to listen.no! u never let this out. u never do what u said. that's BULLSHIT! and I HATE TO SAY THAT!!


"If I could wish for one thing, I take the smile that you bring
Wherever you go in this world I came along
Together we dream a same dream
Forever I’m here for you, you’re here for me
Two voices one song
And then anywhere you are
You know I’ll be around
And when you called my name I’ll listen for the sound"

Yeah...sorry to say, but u messed up already.
i don't care what u feel on this.and i just DON'T CARE at all. i never let my anger controlling me just like now.but, u did it. YOU! you've ruined everything and i don't care what or how u feel on this..that's not my business anymore. NONE!

JUST
DON'T LET ME
SEE YOUR FACE
IN FRONT OF ME
AGAIN.
I
DON'T
LIKE
U.
I
HATE
U
DAMN MUCH
THAN EVERYTHING
IN THIS WORLD.

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥