FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Monday, August 30, 2010

am i happy being an unfaithful girl 2..?

hmm.....dengan assignment yang berlambak minta disiapkan..aku masih g sempat mau update blog ni..bukan apa....just sudah tersakit udah kepala buat assignment.suda tu..kepeningan pula mau arrange tu materials,...aduih..sandi bha..haha..eh! terspeking malay pulak..hehe..take it easy..i've got headache bha now..to much pressure in my head...wakaka....anyway, i tried to take it easy as easy as i can..wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....i am tense now actually...really in pressure...wakakaka....my plan is running over me...my financial also is running...hehehehehe.....so funny..thank God that end of the month is coming~~~ hehehe...now i can breath slowly...hehe..u guys know something...i love to chat with this person..hehe..dunno why..he always makes me feel calm although i am in bad mood...FYI,we have nothing special in relationship okey...just friend....but,at the same time...i question myself...am i being unfaithful to him...?? huhuhu..am i cruel...? me also dunno ni...but..honestly..i have no special feeling with him...hm~ am i happy being unfaithful girl...? actually,i am difficult to give love to other person...except my family.for me..when i'm ready..then i will accept a man named as my husband...my lecture also said.."why must u all have a couple now..u all have big responsibility here...you must be ready for you course..you have special option here...you must prove to other people that you all can succeed in you option..forget about this couple-couple larh..you all masih muda lagi...apa juga faedah dia tu kalau kamu couple tp hujung2 bukan kawin pun...tidak payah la kamu couple sekarang...nanti saja..." i agree with my lecture..she is right..why we must bercouple now...? we still have a long journey to go...really far away....and we still have a lot works to do..to much things to think...hm~*sigh* i also supposed to do my assignment now..i waste my time updating this blog but i still updating it..agagaga...hahaha....anyway..i really glad to know him...although we're different in religion..we can get along together...he is cute+sweet actually..really like him...^________^ hehe....really like him...^______________^

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥