FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Friday, July 06, 2012

This Is A WRATH!!!

It has been a long time since my last post.

I don’t know what should i post here ever since there is a lot of things happened to me.

My heart is changed, literary, and i’m afraid if the changes were not the good one.

I did realized something (or i pretend i don’t) that i haven’t contact anyone that i used to just like what i did before. Unsurprisingly, i don’t think it is big news.

That’s normal because sometime “some people” need time for themselves. So do i.

My apology if “the person” thinks i haven’t contact “you” for a long time but it’s not a big deal for “you” right?
“you” still have someone who you can text too.
You don’t need MY TEXT for your pleasure.

Sorry if i’m a bit rough to “you”. ”you” just told me that i didn’t “speak to” “you” either.
I thought “you” knew “my Level” in “YOUR HEART”... i am nobody of “yours” so i don’t think that is important.

so let us be clear here, and don’t misunderstand me.

Before i forget, this month things that happened had maddening me.

Start from the group work, unexpected program; work in class also the relationship. Very frustrated! I don’t know what too do. Damn! These things make me infuriate.

Now, i have no mood to go home! It surprised me a lot. I’m excited when it comes to weekend because i wanted to go home badly.

I miss my mama, my abah and my boo. More importantly i miss my mama’s cook and i want to spend time with her again.

Sadly, everything was ruined by that stupid “THINGIES”...

If you want to help someone,

MAKE SURE YOU ARE HELPING!

DON’T MAKE THING WORST!!

I really can’t hold myself if I HAVE TO DO “THAT THINGY” TWICE!

THAT’S NOT MY TYPE, OKAY!! FOR “THAT PERSONTHING” ... GO FIND NEW PLACE!

One more thing, NEVER PLAY WITH FOOD!

Honestly, i hate people who “play” with food. It’s not like you make the food as a toy, NO! 

It’s when you’re eating the food and then you’re full you just passed around the food to someone else, and the person you passed the food to also full, and he/she did the same as you did to another person and the same thing happen.

Why don’t you just finish the food without questioning?? Is it hard for you?? Come on people.

Don’t waste food!

You KNEW that already.

Okay! HAVE no mood to continue. See you at another post.

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥