FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fly From U

after very long time...my fingers suddenly wan to type.
i had many stories in my heart, but i just can't reach it out.
i really wan to get rid of the stories...out...out...out
out of my heart
so that i will not remember it for the rest of my life.
or else,
it will haunting me forever.

if u ask me why...
i will tell u gladly...

i love someone else more  than i love u

i miss HIM very much.
n i really love HIM...
HE is everything to me.
HE is my life...
HE is my home...
HE is the only one i want...

being with HIM makes me feel secure
being with HIM makes me feel warm
being with HIM makes me fell loved

please...
for the last time...

I WAN U TO LET ME WALK OUT OF YOUR LIFE

will u let me go?

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥