FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Acca... I'm Losing You.

Acca, i wonder how are u now...
honestly, i am lost everything about you.
i don't even know your condition now.
i really don't know you...
please, help me to find you again...
let me know you again...

i felt so longing...
i'm longing of you...

I had a dream my life would be
So diff'rent from this hell I'm living
So diff'rent now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed



I dreamed a dream in days gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving



I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted, (and) my arms are open wide
'Cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much, 
I love you ...


I long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again how much I care
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow

Hello, I've just got to let you know
'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely, 
or is someone loving you?

Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying, I love you ...

Hello, is it me you're looking for?
'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely or
is someone loving you?

Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying ... 
I love you



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never lost me. and You WIll never. maybe the distance and the condition restricts us to keep in touch frequently but please remember. its not about how frequent we keep in touch , but its about how deep and strong the love ties us :)

btw , iloveyou too fillah :)

SH4Vi4Mie said...

i'm praying that i'll NEVER lose you as i don't know how to FORGET you. but, knowing nothing about you makes me feel i'm LOSING you.

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥