FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Today Is 2nd Of February

happy birthday to you~
happy birthday to you~
happy birthday to Mama...
happy birthday to you~

dear Mama,
I would like to thank you very much
cause you've sacrifice your life just to let me see the world.

dear Mama,
I love you very much
as you have loved and cared for me.

dear Mama,
I miss you so much
although you're in front of me
because you are part of my life.

dear Mama,
I could not asked more from you
as you have gave me everything that I needed.

dear Mama,
I just can wish and pray for your happiness
since I could not repay your shelter
since I'm in your womb until now.

dear Mama,
how I wish that I'll always be beside you
and take good care of you.

dear Mama,
nothing could replace you in this world.
I never found someone like you.

you are

amazing
magnificent
gorgeous
beautiful
  kind
tenderhearted
loving
caring
elegant
brilliant

so much more I could not say it.
you are perfect for me

Dear Mama,
Am Love You From Deep Inside My Heart
Just For You
Mama

Happy Birthday Mama.
I Love You So Much

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥