FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Monday, September 27, 2010

Went Out With ***.. +_^

Last Sunday..when i woke up early in the morning...dunno what made me woke up that time....hurm~~ why a....oh yeah!! my stomach yelled at me..i forgot that i haven't take meal for 2 days..hahaha...M.O.R.O.N.T.O..i also dunno why i felt like i was miserable on that day..lol~ then..i found that my left eye got bengkak big swollen...(O.O)huh!! wat a big damn...
 i was very surprised looking myself at the mirror....that swollen also hurt myself...my eye turns red and seems like its size also decrease..lol~(broken english lor..) then..i rush to bathroom and took my shower. i can't took my bath properly..had to do it slowly and calm...my left eye 'minta-puji' don't want to cooperate to open clearly...i have to see using my right eye only..(huhu...i love you Mr. RightEye)....then, i covered my left eye with some tissues and put some sellotape on it..haha...so funny. i thought of pirates when i saw my face on the mirror..imagine what...if i lost my left eye..then i have to wear 'the thing'...(alaaa..yg lanun slalu pakai ntuk kaver mata dia tu...)hehe...nauzubillah min zalik...huhu...cannot imagine o...even now both of my eyes always get hurt..(sometimes) huhu..and it makes me headache suddenly...huhu..poor me..+i hate it so much..huhuhu....
BTW...although my eyes sometimes got hurt but i felt very3 happy+excited today..wanna know why...? because i'd really enjoy my day+my time+precious moment+splendid experience with my 4 sisters....they were very sporting+happy-go-lucky+etc....very glad have them as sisters....else...hahaha....you know what, sometime i'm glad if they were in my family as family members...with their behavior..i'm really enjoy with them....they gave me some advices in order to make me arrange my life in this IPG.for the whole day we've hang out together, i really enjoy it...but, my head then gave me bad idea.."why don't u take their candid pic? u'll never get this chance next time. lol~" at first i was just making fun..took their pics when they didn't realise me. lol~ i enjoy captured their activities..took a lunch, bought some stuff, window shopping, bought sago, and waiting for their friend..hurm~ i'm really curious to know who is the guy when they excitedly text, n looking for him.. hurm~ btw, i'm not as curiosity kill a cat..no larh...i still mind my actions. that was their business, and better if i didn't interfere with it....not my type...if they want tell me, they'll do it..else, i'll just shut my mouth....
erm~~ u know wat, while we're at g-mart supermarket..i snap a candid pic of them..but not all of them because Gee already out from there..(out from discussion..lol~ only we knew the discussion..) wanna see it...hehe..cannot..thats my memory only..lol~~
btw..really love+enjoy+appreciate+like+happy+etc hang out with them....love them always...
Siti Haziah, Geviana, Nur fathiah, and Jenny.....thank u 4 the day...really appreciate it...^_^

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥