FRoM ♥ To ♥

♥ In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; most Gracious, most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whoso (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ♥

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Miss You?

When you miss someone you will know the pain deep in your heart. That is what I feel now. Missing someone that you love is painful. Irony, when the person does not realized your feeling. That is the risk you have to take when you miss a human being. And I would not blame anyone because of that. It is my own willing. And, it is a long time since I tried to forget the feeling. Forgetting is not easy if you still with the feeling. Forget about the word “miss” and you will slowly forget about that. I have tried and I make it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i MISS you badly~

SH4Vi4Mie said...

i MISS u VERY BAD~

Copyright© All Rights Reserved♥ ♥ ♥ AmNi ♥ ♥ ♥